Large Group Tours (10+ students) are primarily reserved for high schools, special groups,
and outreach programs. Elementary and middle school requests will have limited dates available.
Please note that the Visitor Center books groups on a first come first serve basis.
Spots are limited and we will do our best to accommodate your request.
- Complete the Group Tour Registration Form.
- A representative will contact you within 5 business days.
- Be sure to check your email. Some security firewalls may redirect our emails to your spam folders.
- Schedule your visit at least two to three weeks in advance.
- On Campus Groups of 120+ students will only be offered our Self-Guided Experience.
- All Visitor Center confirmations will be sent to the email address listed on the request form. Should there need to be a change in your reservation please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guided Group Experience consists of a guided group tour by a current UTRGV Vaquero Squad Tour Guide.
Tour Guides talk with groups about the college experience, student life,
and the admissions and financial aid processes
Self-Guided Experiences consists of a packet provided by the UTRGV Visitors Center.
The group can walk campus using the packet to learn more about UTRGV.