Large Group Tours (10+ students) are primarily reserved for high schools, special groups, and outreach programs.
All elementary and middle school requests need to be restricted limited dates.
Please note that the Visitor Center books groups on a first come, first serve basis.
Spots are limited and we do our best to accommodate your requests.
- Complete the Group Tour Registration Form
- Expect a response to your request within 5 business days.
- Be sure to check your email consistently. Some security firewalls could redirect our emails to your spam folder.
- Schedule your visit at least two to three weeks in advance.
- Self-Guided Experiences are accommodated Monday through Friday (9:00 am to 4pm).
- Groups of 120+ students will only be offered our Self-Guided Experience.
- Guided High School and Special Group tours are accommodated on Monday through Fridays at 9:30am or 1:30 pm.
- Guided Elementary and Middle School Groups are ONLY accommodated on Wednesdays & Fridays at 9:30am or 1:30 pm.
- All Visitor Center confirmations will be sent to the email addresses listed in this request form.
Should there need to be a change in your reservation or any general questions, please email email@example.com.
- Group tours are offered on a limited basis. We will do our best to accommodate your request if it is pertaining to this timeframe.
Guided Group Experience consists of a guided group tour by a current UTRGV Vaquero Guide.
This student will discusses with the tour group about the college experience,
student life and the admissions, financial aid process.
Self-Guided Experience consists of packets provided by the UTRGV Visitor Center.
Then the group will walk around the campus using the packets provided to learn more that UTRGV has to offer.